Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

A New Year

So for the past few years I've talked about properly using this. And I've never really done so.

With a move to a new place, no housemates and lots of study to do, I have a new plan. At least once a month, I will post something. Mostly recipes. Sometimes experiments.

There might be an abundance of CSIRO Well Being Diet, as I'm also about to start it (once Internet gets connected on my little house).

So let's see how this goes.
Tonight's meal is Salmon Fishcakes with Basil, Tomato and Capsicum salad. Only its not Basil so much as baby spinach, and not salmon so much as tuna.

Because the other thing this year. I'm living in a small town in the middle of nowhere so supplies are different and limited and somewhat more expensive (damn freighting and refrigerating)

No comments:

Post a Comment